It’s no secret that I love making sparkly and glittery crafts, so when you combine that with my love of Halloween, voilá, you get this Rhinestone Spiderweb Pumpkin Decor. I swear the invention of these craft pumpkins was the best thing ever. I’m not a huge fan of carving or decorating real pumpkins because then I have to deal with a slowly rotting vegetable carcas for a month. And with faux pumpkin goodness, I can enjoy my handiwork for years afterward. Let’s get to it!
Be sure to Save this to Pinterest if you want to make it later on!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive compensation if you click on product or brand links and purchase anything. For more information, see our Disclosure Policy.
Rhinestone Spiderweb Pumpkin Decor
- Small Faux Pumpkin
- White Spray Paint
- Black Spray Paint
- Glitter Spray Paint
- Black Oil Based Paint Pen
- Black Stick On Rhinestones
- Stick On or Plastic Spiders
- Masking Tape
Rhinestone Spiderweb Pumpkin Decor Steps
1. Tape off the top part of your pumpkin with masking tape leaving the stem exposed. Spray paint it black.
2. Once the black paint is completely dry, tape off the stem and spray paint your pumpkin white. I know mine is off-white, but I wanted it to be white, white. You’ll see white chalk spray paint but I just used that because I had it on hand. A glossy white spray paint would work great for this.
3. Add a coat of spray glitter. Why? Because we want it to be very glam and sparkly, of course!
4. Use your black paint pen to draw vertical web lines partway down, in varying lengths, in the creases of the pumpkin.
5. Connect the lines with n-shaped curves all the way around the pumpkin.
6. Stick some of the black rhinestones on the web intersections.
7. Stick the spiders to the ends of the vertical web lines.
How easy was that!? You really don’t have to put in hours of effort to get a great looking craft. Sometimes you just have to ket the materials do all the work for you, lol. I’m excited to have this Rhinestone Spiderweb Pumpkin Decor in my house. It’ll work indoors or out since I have black and white decorations inside and a spider nightmare outside.
If you like this glittery Halloween pumpkin craft, you’ll have to see my Sparkly Pumpkin Spider!
If you’re in the market for more no-carve pumpkin decorating ideas, be sure to check out Favecrafts huge selection of projects. I love going there for inspiration.
And of course, you absolutely must see all of the glittery, sparkly, shiny, and blingy Halloween craft projects from the Bling on the Scream Craft Blog Hop below. It’s hard to choose a favorite!