Welcome to the 6th Day of the 12 Days of Christmas! Today we are all sharing Christmas party games. This is an area I have so much experience in, I honestly could have posted at least 10 different games. Kids party games are always so much fun, but let’s be honest, there are only so many core games and the rest are just variations adjusted for the theme. This Printable Snowman Party Game is no exception. My son calls it the “donkey game” but we all know it as “pin the tail on the donkey.” Whatever we choose to call it or whatever bits and pieces we are pinning to the wall blindfolded, kids always have blast playing it. See what you need to play it a little further down.
Be sure to Save it on Pinterest if you want to make it later!
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive compensation if you click on product or brand links and purchase anything. For more information, see our Disclosure Policy.
Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!
Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!
Meet Your Hosts
They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
Printable Snowman Party Game Materials
- White Cardstock
- White Posterboard
- Round Things with 8-inch, 12-inch, 16-inch Diameters
- Clear Packing Tape
Printable Snowman Party Game Assembly Steps
1. Print out these snowman bits and pieces on white cardstock. Click on the images to bring up the printable PDFs.
2. Cut out the pieces. Now, this is a terrible photo, but I wanted you to see what they look like when a kid cuts them out instead of me, lol. Meh, they still worked. When you’re ready to play, put a piece of tape onto each individual piece.
3. Find three round things from your house, like bowls or plates or some other third thing, that measure 8 inches, 12 inches and 16 inches. The 8-inch one has to be accurate for the ear muffs to fit, the middle and bottom ones just need to be a bit larger than the circle above. Trace these circles onto the posterboard and cut them out. These will be your snowman body. You could also use the old “string tied to a pencil” method to draw your circles. Tape them together with a slight overlap as shown and then tape it to the wall.
That’s it for the assembly portion. Easiest game prep ever!
Printable Snowman Party Game Rules
- One at a time, each player will be blindfolded and given one piece of the snowman.
- Players are spun around three times and then they will take turns trying to stick their piece onto the correct part of the snowman.
Giant duh, huh? Well, I mean we all know how to play, but I figured I’d cover the bases just in case you’ve never been to a kids birthday party, lol. Really you’re here for the cool Printable Snowman Party Game pages anyway, right? That’s okay, my daughter drew these on her computer for me and I’m happy to share them with you. We played this game in my son’s class holiday party and the kids had so much fun. Of course, as with all of these “donkey games,” sometimes they have more fun putting the pieces in the wrong places on purpose.
Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ornament ideas this holiday season!